Tuesday, January 15, 2013

11 Weeks: Posin' in the Rain

A couple of weeks ago, I thought it was a wonderfully cute idea to take my weekly belly pics in front of the big oak every week. Fast forward to today: possibly the ickiest weather of the year. 35ish degrees, rainy, and windy, and I, just having gotten over a cold.

But, hey. The show must go on, and I pulled on my rain boots and made it work.

Despite some heated debates about whether I was showing last week, perhaps you can see better this week... THAT I AM NOT. Lol. There's just the normal curve that my stomach usually takes around that lower area! It feels a little weird to be showing my belly after years of finding the most forgiving tops that flow over my stomach and do not show my belly-- but now, everyone can see! :)  Enjoy!






1 comment: